How to Update/Link PAN with Vijaya Bank Account Online /Offline: Through this article, I am going to explain you the complete procedure to update or update it with your account.
The online, as well as offline method, are available by which you can update it to your bank account.
The updateing of PAN to your account is beneficial in many ways as it helps to complete many banking activities.
So, if you want to update your PAN in online mode then you should have net banking account. In online mode, you can update your pan card only after login and for that, you need login credentials.
So, for vnet access, you must do vijaya bank online login with access credentials.
But if you want to update your pan card in offline mode then you need to visit your home branch. The detailed explanation is below to update pan card to your account.
How to Update Pan Card to your account using online net Banking
vijaya bank pan card linking online: To update it to your account in online mode, you should have your vijayabank internet banking login credentials such as login ID and password.
It is the most convenient and easiest way that can help you to add your pan card to your Bank account without visiting the base branch.
Now, follow below steps to update in online mode by accessing internet banking.
- First of all visit the official website which is “https://www.vijayabankonline.in” for vijaya bank login.
- Then, click ‘Retail Banking’ option.
- Then, click ‘Continue to Login’ button.
- Now, log in with your User ID and Password for v bank login.
- Once you login to your account, you can go with “Service Request” option available on the left-hand side of your account page. You will need to click on that option.
- Then, you will see “PAN Card Updation” option. Simply click on this option.
- Now enter your card number, Date of birth (DOB) and your registered email ID. After filling above details click on “submit” button.
- Within next 2 working days it will update and then you can check the status. You can also get the confirmation message of updating it to your account on your registered mobile number and email ID.
How to Update Pan Card to you account Offline
If you do not have online banking and still you want to update or update to your account then you can also do the same by visiting your base branch.
You will need to follow below simple steps to update to your account in Offline mode.
Documents required to update PAN card to your account
- Your PAN card.
- vijaya bank kyc form.
- Your bank passbook.
Offline Mode to update
- First of all, keep all the important documents such as your pan number of vijaya bank and bank passbook in original and photocopy.
- Then, go to your base branch where you have opened your account.
- Take “kyc form of vijaya bank” or you can also enquire for updation form.
- Then, fill the form with required details.
- Submit this form along with PAN card and bank passbook Xerox.
- Once you submit the KYC for along with PAN, it will verify by the bank officials with original documents.
- Later it will update to your bank account.
- On successful updation, you will receive a confirmation that it updated to your bank account.
Note: This webpage dedicated to the “How to Update/Update PAN card-Online/Offline to your Account”.
So, you can visit vijaya bank website or bookmark this page to get the latest updates about online/ Offline Banking.