How to Reset / Recover Forgot Vijaya Bank Net Banking Password: It’s our human nature when we forgot something and the online security password is one of them. Many times it happens when we are not able to recall our important password and it creates difficulties in further processes. But, don’t be panic if you have forgotten your Vijaya bank net banking login or transaction password. Actually, it is a very easy process to reset or recover your forgot password. You will need to complete the four simple steps to reset your new password. So, no need to try multiple attempts against forgotten Vijaya Bank Net Banking Login or Transaction Password. The maximum incorrect login attempts can lock your net banking account.
The Vijaya bank providing the easiest way to reset or recover forgot net banking login and transaction password. Below we have provided stepwise details that can help you to understand the complete procedure of recovering net banking password. You should have to visit the official website of the Vijaya bank and through net banking login page you can reset or recover the same. To reset or recover forgot Vijaya bank net banking password you must have your registered mobile number and your ATM/ Debit card. Your registered mobile number is needed to get OTP. Now, you are advised to go with below procedure to reset or recover your Vijaya bank net banking forgot the password.
Steps to Reset Vijaya Bank Net Banking Passwords – Online without going to your Branch
You can reset or recover your net banking login and transaction password online from the official website of the Vijaya Bank. There is no need to visit your base branch and stand in long queue to complete some hectic process to recover forgot Vijaya bank net banking password. Now, follow below steps:
- First of all visit the official website of the Vijaya Bank Net Banking which is “https://www.vijayabankonline.in”.
- Then, click ‘Retail Banking’ option.
- Then, click ‘Continue to Login’ button.
- The Vijaya bank net banking login page will open where you will need to click on “Forgot Password?” link available under Retail Users section.
- Now, enter your existing Net Banking User ID, Bank Account Number and type the text as shown in the image. Then, click ‘Continue’ button.
- After this, you will need to validate your debit card details by providing required details such as your debit card number, ATM PIN, and expiry date. You will also need to enter some other details such as your date of birth, PAN number, last transaction details etc. After filling all these details click ‘Continue’ button.
- Once you complete the above process, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the box and click ‘Continue’ button.
- Now, you can reset your Login password and Transaction Password. You will need to enter two times login as well as transaction password. Then click ‘Continue’ button.
- Finally, you will see a message that you have successfully reset your Login and Transaction Passwords. You can click “go to Login page” and use the Net Banking login password to access your Vijaya bank net banking account.
General Notes by Vijaya Bank
- (*) Indicates that it is a mandatory
- This facility is only for existing Internet Banking Customers of Vijaya bank with Debit Card Facility.
- Net banking user should update his/her Mobile Number, Date of birth/ PAN for above account at a base
- Customers should update all the details at the branch.
- You should also note that an OTP generation attempt per day is only 3.
- If you have forgotten net banking password or it got expired after getting enabled, then you can use the available facility to create a new login password and transaction password. Then you can login/ Sign in using your new password immediately.
- Do NOT disclose your Account related details such as Login ID, OTP, and password etc., to anyone. The bank representative will not ask for such details over email, phone or any other media.
- Your bank account number should be active and linked with ATM/Debit card.
Security Notes by Vijaya Bank
- Bank will never enquire for your User ID or password via phone or e-mail or through SMS.
- Do not share your financial and personal details to anyone.
- Do not respond to fraudulent calls or e-mails or SMS in any case.
- Always access your net banking from Vijaya bank official website.
- Your password should be unique and you are advised to use alphabets, number and special characters in your password.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Reset/ Recover Forgot Vijaya Bank Net Banking Password”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about Vijaya Bank Net Banking.