How to Login/Apply Vijaya Bank Credit Card: The credit card service portal has been made for the customers to provide benefits. So, if you are using cards then you can access the portal and take the advantages of maintaining your credit card.
Either you have global credit card or classic credit card such as visa classic credit card, Master Classic, Platinum or Gold Credit Card, you can access the portal to get benefits and the special features to save your time.
But make sure that you have your own login credentials for your credit card.
If you do not have user ID and password of card portal then you should have to generate it by visiting the portal and providing required details.
Through this article, you can get the stepwise details of registration and login procedure for your credit card.
For more information such as vijaya bank travel card, vijaya bank credit card visa classic or vijaya bank credit card deposit, you can visit the official website.
Now, check below details and go with these steps to maintain your credit card.
Online Credit Card Registration
- First of all, visit the official website which is “https://creditcard.vijayabank.in/”.
- Then, click Login button for online registration.
- If you are new user for registration then click the link “New to Credit Card Customer portal? Please Register Here”
- The “New User Registration Form” page will open.
- Fill the form with required details such as your number, card expiry date, name printed on the card, date of birth, mobile number, email id and captcha.
- Check the filled details and tick the box of “Accept Term and Conditions” and then click “Register” button.
- In this way, you can register it and get the login ID and password. After generating your User ID and password you can login portal by following below steps.
Online Credit Card Login
- Go to the website which is “https://creditcard.vijayabank.in/”.
- Then, click the Login
- The “Login” page will open.
- Now, enter your username, password and type captcha.
- Then, click “Login” button.
- After this, you can access it online.
In case, you forgot credit card pin vijaya bank, then you should contact customer care number.
Instructions by Vijay Bank
They always want to be keeping safe their customers. That’s why you are advised to check below guidelines given by the Vijaya bank.
Beware of Phishing Attacks
- It is a fraudulent attempt and it is made through email, SMS, phone calls etc that seek your Personal & confidential information.
- Any kinds of fraudulent email / SMS or phone calls never sends you by the Bank or any of its representatives to get your personal details such as number, pin, Username, password, mobile number etc.
- You should not respond to these kinds of fraudulent EMAIL, PHONE CALL, SMS etc. do not share your personal information such as important information, username, password, mobile number etc. in any case as they never calls to verify for this.
- Do not give cards to anybody, even in the condition when they representative asks for this.
For Your own Security
- You must login in official portal of cards.
- The URL of the browser address should begin with “https”. This is the security features for the portal.
- The address/ status bar is the padlock symbol. Simply, click that padlock to view & verify the security certificate.
- If the address bar has green color it represents that the site is completely secured with an SSL Certificate. It Extended Validation Standard.
- It verified by visa.
Note: This webpage dedicated to the “How to do online card Login”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest update on cards.