- 1 Importance to link or update Aadhaar number to bank account
- 2 Four ways to link Aadhaar card to your bank account
- 3 Steps to Link/ Update Aadhaar in Online mode – Vijaya bank Net Banking
- 4 Steps to Link Aadhaar Card by visiting Vijaya bank base branch – Offline mode
- 5 Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to your Vijaya bank account via SMS
- 6 Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to your Vijaya bank account via ATM
How to Link / Update Aadhaar Card-Online / Offline to Vijaya Bank Account: You can link your Aadhaar Card to Vijaya Bank easily by using several methods. You can use online as well as offline methods to link your aadhaar card to your bank account. Linking of aadhaar card is mandatory in the banking sector to maintain your account. Without linking aadhaar card you are not able to take the several government benefits such as LPG subsidy, government pension benefits, various bima yojna etc. So, if you want to maintain your account easily and want to avail several government schemes benefits then you can link or update your aadhaar number to your Vijaya bank account. Either you have net banking facility or not, you can link it easily.
- Importance to link or update Aadhaar number to Vijaya Bank
- Four ways to link Aadhaar card to Vijaya Bank Account
- Link Aadhaar in Vijaya Bank Using Online Mode
- Link Aadhaar Card to VIjaya Bank by visiting branch – Offline mode
- Link Aadhaar Card to Vijaya bank account via SMS
- Link Aadhaar Card to Vijaya bank account via ATM
You can visit your base branch of Vijaya bank to link aadhaar or you can also link it by visiting Vijaya bank ATM with your Debit/ ATM card. Apart from this, you can also link your account with aadhaar by sending an SMS. The complete procedures in stepwise details are given below.
- Get LPG Subsidy.
- Get Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Take benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana.
- Get Atal Pension Yojana.
- Able to get Pensions etc.
- Using Online Mode – With Net banking Account
- Using Offline Mode – By visiting base branch
- Through SMS – By sending an SMS
- Through ATM – By visiting Vijaya bank ATM
Steps to Link/ Update Aadhaar in Online mode – Vijaya bank Net Banking
To link aadhaar card to Vijaya Bank in online mode, you should have your Vijaya bank net banking login credentials such as login ID and password. Now, follow below steps to link aadhaar by accessing net banking.
- First of all visit the official website of the Vijaya Bank Net Banking which is “https://www.vijayabankonline.in”.
- Then, click ‘Retail Banking’ option.
- Then, click ‘Continue to Login’ button.
- Now, log in with your User ID and Password.
- Then, click on the link “Update Your AADHAAR Number”
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and confirm it again. Fill all the required details and submit the same.
- The submitted details will be updated in Vijaya Bank system and the bank will verify and confirm your details. On successful verification, you will receive linking aadhaar message through mail or SMS on your registered mobile number.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card by visiting Vijaya bank base branch – Offline mode
Every person is not using online net banking and in that case, you can update your aadhaar card in offline mode. So, you can link or update aadhaar card to your Vijaya bank account by visiting your Vijaya Bank branch along with your Aadhaar Card and Bank Passbook or Bank Account Statement. You are advised to keep Original as well as Xerox copy of both.
- First of all, keep your aadhaar card and bank passbook photocopy with you.
- Now, visit your Vijaya bank and get the form from “Aadhaar Enrolment Form“.
- Fill this form with required details and submit it to the counter.
- Vijaya Bank official will verify your detail with your original documents.
- After verification, they will give you a receipt of the form.
- They will update it to your account and you will be notified via SMS or Email.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to your Vijaya bank account via SMS
If you do not have a net banking account and even you do not want to visit your base branch, you can link your Aadhaar number easily to your account by sending an SMS. Now, check the process to link aadhaar to your account.
- All the account holders of Vijaya Bank can link their account with aadhaar number through the registered mobile number.
- Send an SMS to “9243755121” as per below format.
- Type ADR <space> Aadhaar Number.
- For Example ADR 1256xxxxxx5489 (send it to “9243755121”)
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to your Vijaya bank account via ATM
You can also link your number to your Vijay bank account by visiting ATM of Vijay bank. You will need to carry your ATM cum Debit card and aadhaar card to update through ATM machine.
- First, visit the Vijay bank ATM.
- Then, inserts ATM/Debit card in Vijaya Bank ATM.
- Go to the menu and select ‘Other Service’.
- Then, click on ‘Aadhaar Number Entry’.
- Fill required details and submit.
- Finally, you will receive a receipt of seeding the request.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Link/Update Aadhaar Card-Online/Offline to Vijaya Bank Account”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about Vijaya Bank online/ Offline Banking.