How to Transfer funds NEFT/IMPS/RTGS in Vijaya Bank: You can easily send money to any bank account using vijaya bank internet banking. You just need your internet banking login credentials.
Then after adding a beneficiary, you can send money. With this article, I am going to give you the detailed information about ‘how to send money with online banking’.
You can send the money to the same bank account or any other bank account with options available in fund transfer- “Within the bank, IMPS & NEFT/RTGS” respectively.
But before all, you must have to add the beneficiary with add beneficiary option. Only then you can move to the fund transfer option.
Once you added a beneficiary, it will be active after 24 hours. Then, you can send money easily. Now, you can check the below information and go with these steps to send money.
You can send the money to the bank or another bank account. Options are available in “Fund Transfer” section to send money ‘within the bank’ or to another bank with NEFT/RTGS or IMPS.
If you want to send money to the other bank then you should use NEFT/RTGS option. For vnet internet banking access, you can v bank login.
Below we have provided the steps wise details to send money in other bank account or the same bank account.
Two steps for Money Transfer
- Add beneficiary on vnet vijaya banking login: You can add a beneficiary with “Manage Beneficiary” option.
- Send money after vijaya bank login: You can send money from “Fund Transfer” option.
Send money using NEFT/RTGS – In another bank account
You can use NEFT/RTGS or IMPS option to send money to the beneficiary of another bank account. Now, check the complete process to send money with NEFT/RTGS.
- Open vijaya bank online login website “https://www.vijayabankonline.in”.
- Then, click on ‘Retail Banking’ option.
- Go with ‘Continue to Login’ button.
- Enter your user ID, password, type captcha and then click “Log in” button.
- You will be on your login dashboard.
- Now, if you want to send money from your account to any other bank account then you will need to go to the “Transactions” category and.
- In “Transactions” category, you will see ‘Fund Transfer’, ‘manage beneficiary’ and ‘transaction inquiry’. You will need to move your cursor to ‘Fund Transfer’ section and click “NEFT/ RTGS”.
- Send money to another bank’ page will open. Here, you will need to select the required details such transaction details, initiator details, and beneficiary details.
- Transaction Details: In this section, you will have to select the date. You can also set the future date for schedule transaction in the future.
- Initiator Details: In this section, you will need to select the initiator account number from which you want to send the money. You can also check initiator account balance there by clicking ‘View Account Details’ option available there.
- Beneficiary Details: In this section, you will need to select the beneficiary name/account number, mode of send money-NEFT or RTGS, enter the amount in the box which you want to send. You can also type your remark but it’s not mandatory.
- After filling all the above details, you can click “Continue” button for next process.
- Now, you can preview other bank transaction details. Check the details and confirm it by entering transaction password and OTP that you have received on your registered mobile number.
- In case, you did not get an OTP on your registered mobile number then, you can click “Resend OTP” option to receive OTP again.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button.
- Once you click submit button, you will see confirmation message of a successful transaction with transaction reference ID.
Send Money using IMPS
- First login vijaya bank retails login.
- Then, go to the “Transactions” category if you want to send money from your account to any other bank account.
- In “Transactions” category, click “Immediate Payment-IMPS” link available under ‘Fund Transfer’ section.
- Then, you can fill the required details as explained in the above section of send money using NEFT/RTGS.
Send Money within the bank
- Login your internet banking account.
- Then, go to the “Transactions” category if you want to send money to the bank.
- In “Transactions” category, click “Within the bank” link available under ‘Fund Transfer’ section.
- Fill the required details and submit it.
- Verify your details with your Transaction password and OTP to complete the transaction.
If you face vijaya bank login error then you may contact vijaya bank net banking customer care or you can also visit vijaya bank branches.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to transfer fund using Vijaya Bank net banking”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates.