How to activate Vijaya Bank Mobile Banking – Registration: Vijaya bank provide the V-Mobile banking for their customers which is a secure and suitable way for transferring Money, check account balance from anywhere to anyone, you just press the button on your mobile. V-Mobile services are available in SMS and GPRS. Vijaya Bank provides especially for those peoples who is busy, and they have no time for go to the bank and transfer money or check account balance.
Also See : Union Bank Mobile Banking Activation Process
So, Vijaya bank decides to give relief to customers as they can do anything without going to bank so V- Mobile Banking is available in the Vijaya Bank. Here we provide you with all information about Vijaya Bank, Registration process, How to activate Vijaya Bank Mobile Registration, Basic requirements for V- Mobile Banking, etc. You can read this article I’m damn sure you get everything about Vijaya Bank but if you have any problem so you can ask here.
About Vijaya Bank
Vijaya Bank is nationalised commercial bank; it was incorporated in October 1931 in Mangalore, Karnataka. Vijaya Bank has 1277 branches, 49 extension counter, and 551 ATMs across all over. The Vijaya Bank is governed by the bank regulation act. 1949. Vijaya Bank becomes schedule bank 1958.
Basic requirements for V-Mobile banking service
- If you want to use V-Mobile Banking so, you have saving / current–proprietor / staff Overdraft account with Vijaya Bank.
- Make sure your mobile internet connection is enabled.
- Provision to transfer data through data cable.
V-Mobile Banking Registration Process are given below
- If the customer wants V-Mobile Banking, so you have to walk into the bank ATM to register V-Mobile Banking.
- Insert ATM card in the ATM.
- Enter the ATM Pin Number.
- You have to select the Mobile Banking Registration option in the ATM Menu.
- You have to enter the mobile number and select-confirm button.
- You have re- confirm the mobile number then click on the option of confirms option.
- When you confirm the mobile number so you have Select the Account (CURRENT) or (SAVING)
- Then you will receive the Registered successfully messages in your Mobile, and you will see the Mobile Application URL link to download the mobile application software and two passwords. First is Application Password and second is Activation Code/mPin.
- You can download/ install the Mobile Banking application from Google Play store.
- Search the Vijaya Bank and download the V-Mobile Banking.
V-MOBILE BANKING activation process
- You have to open the V-Mobile application in your mobile.
- Select the New User option.
- Click on the Login and click Ok option.
- Then you have to enter the Mobile Application Password, which was received through SMS in your mobile.
- You have to give the secret answer to the secret question.
- Enter New Mobile Application password.
- After successful activation, User will change activation code during registration.
- Activation code which was received through SMS (mPIN) in your mobile.
- Enter the New mPin ( your Login Password and mPin should not be same)
- Confirm new mPIN
- On successfully changing the activation code /mPin.
- Now V-Mobile Banking Main Menu will open successfully.
This web page is entirely dedicated to How to activate Vijaya Bank Mobile Banking – Registration. You can bookmark this web page to visit again later know latest updates related to How to activate Vijaya Bank Mobile Banking – Registration.