How to Verify/Add Beneficiary in Vijaya Bank – Intra Bank/Inter Bank: If you want to send money to anyone through your account then you must have to add a payee first. Without adding a payee you will not be able to send money to anyone.
So, if you have activated your account and now, want to transfer funds then you will need to go through the adding payee process.
Through this article, we are going to give you the complete information about ‘how to add a payee to your vijayabank account’.
Actually, adding a payee is an account joining process where you will have to provide the payee account details.
Once you submit the payee information, it updates in your online account. Later on, you will only need to select your payee to transfer funds.
You can add the payee details after vijaya bank login to your online account. With “manage beneficiary” option, you can add or modify your beneficiaries’ details.
Now, you can go with below information and get the steps wise details to add a payee to your account. You can also learn to modify your payee details in case you have already added a payee in your online account.
What are the details required to add a payee?
While you are going to add a payee, you must have payee bank account details. So, you should keep all the important details of your payee in advance.
The details required in the adding payee form are given below.
- Payee name.
- Payee nickname.
- Account number of the payee.
- IFSC code.
- Bank Name.
- Bank Address.
Steps to add a Payee
Now, if you have gathered your payee details, then you can go with below instructions to add a payee with vnet website..
Make sure that you have high-speed internet connectivity while adding a payee.
- First of all visit the official website which is “https://www.vijayabankonline.in” to access vnet internet banking.
- Then, click on ‘Retail Banking’ option.
- Then, click ‘Continue to Login’ button.
- The login page will appear where you will need to enter your user ID and password.
- Then, enter the captcha and click ‘Log in’ button for v bank login.
- Once you click on login button, you will be redirected to the internet banking dashboard.
- You will see so many categories such as dashboard, account, transactions, general services, tax corner, donations, favorites etc. Through these options, you can maintain your online banking activities.
- Now, if you want to add a payee in your account then you will need to click on “Transactions” category. It expands in three options (fund transfer, manage payee and transaction inquiry).
- Go to the “Manage Payee” and click ‘Add Payee’ link.
- The “Add payee form” will open. You will need to fill this form with required details such as payee name, nickname, account number, mode of transfer, ifsc code, bank name, bank address etc. After filling above details click “Continue” button.
- Now, you can preview payee details. Check these details and confirm it by entering transaction password and OTP that you have received on your registered mobile number and then click “Submit” button.
- Add payee confirmation will appear on the screen that shows “Payee details added successfully; payee will enable after 24 hours”.
- Once it enables, you can send or transfer money easily in few steps.
How to Modify Payee Details in online Banking
If you want to do some modification in the submitted details of a payee then they provide the facility to modify payee details.
You can do all these activities by going through ‘Modify Payee’ option available in “Manage Payee” section. Apart from this, you can also delete a payee from your account easily.
So, now, you can check the stepwise details to modify your payee details or delete your payee account permanently.
Steps to Modify Payee Details
- After login to your account, go to the “Manage Payee” section and click ‘Modify Payee’ link.
- Your payee list will be open there. From the list, you can select the payee for which you want to do the modification. Apart from this, you can also search for that particular payee from the “Search Criteria” box by typing your payee name or nickname and clicking “Search” button.
- Now, if you have selected your payee, then click “Modify” button.
- The “payee details” will open. You can do modification in payee name, nickname, account number, mode of transfer, IFSC code, bank name, bank address etc.
- Then after modification in above details click “Continue” button.
- Check preview payee details and enter transaction password and OTP that you have received on your registered mobile number and then click “Submit” button.
- Your modified details updated immediately.
Steps to Delete a Payee from your account
- With the “Manage Payee” section you can delete your payee details and for that, you will need to click ‘Modify Payee’ link.
- Your payee list will be open there. From that list, you can select the payee whose account you want to delete from your payee list.
- You can also search for that particular payee from the “Search Criteria” box by typing your payee name or nickname and clicking “Search” button. So, that you can delete it directly.
- Now, if you have selected a payee then you can click “Delete” button to complete further process to delete the account.
- The page of preview confirmation details of your payee will appear. Check the details and confirm it by entering transaction password and OTP that you have received on your registered mobile number.
- Note: In case, you do not receive OTP on your registered mobile number then, you can click “Resend OTP” option to receive OTP again.
- Finally, click “Submit” button and then you can check payee list. Your selected payee deleted from the payee list.
For more information such as vijaya bank home loan or vijaya bank interest rates or v-mobile download link, you may visit the official website.
Note: This webpage dedicated to the “Add Beneficiary in Vijaya Bank Net banking”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates.