How to activate Vijaya Bank NetBanking-Registration: All Vijaya Bank customers can get the Netbanking facility by filling application form of Vijaya Bank Netbanking and submit it in the branch. By taking the NetBanking facility, you can operate account 24*7*365 anytime and from anywhere. You can access your account by using User ID and password at your convenience. You can get VNet Banking registration form from your Vijaya Bank branch, and you can also download it from the official site of the Vijaya Bank. After registration, you can get User ID and password that will mail to you within a week. You should note that you can operate your loan by internet banking.
On the first login, you will force to change the user login password and transaction password. After changing password you will have to log in with the newly changed user password. For accessing net banking, you will receive two password-Logging passwords and transaction password. Login password will be required to log in for your NetBanking, and if you want to do any transaction, then you will need transaction ID any financial transactions. You should also know that you can link your account in different branches under one User Id.
Vijaya Bank NetBanking-Registration
You can download Vijaya Bank NetBanking-Registration application form from the website of the Vijaya Bank, or you can visit your branch and fill this form manually. You will need to fill this form completely and submit it to the branch. After this, you will soon get the user ID and transaction ID to handle NetBanking. You can also change your user ID and password at first login.
Activate Vijaya Bank NetBanking-Retail Login
- Firstly visit the Vijaya Bank site.
- Then click on “VnetBanking” and click on “Retail Banking” or “Corporate Banking” to log in.
- To proceed further click on “Continue to Login”.
- In retail banking, you will need to enter user ID, and password and you will also need to enter given captcha in the box.
- The corporate user needs to enter user ID and Corporate ID also for login.
- Then enter on “Login”. On the first login, you can change your user password.
Vijaya Bank Corporate Login
- Visit the site of Vijaya bank “Net Banking-Vijaya Bank”.
- Then click on “V-Net Banking” option.
- You will redirect to the new page where you will need to click on “Corporate Online Banking”.
- Enter User ID, Corporate ID, User password and click on “Log in”.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “Vijaya Bank NetBanking-Activation and Registration”. So you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest information about this.